Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rise and Shine

My favorite time of the day is morning. This particular morning both girls slept in and looked so cute I had to take pictures of them. When Katelyn wakes up I pick her up out of bed (she is usually in her own crib, not my bed) and she always hugs me and pats my back like I am her baby. Kyleigh wakes up and asks if it is a preschool day. Both of them like to snuggle and play in bed before they get up. How could it not be my favorite time of day?





4 comments:

  1. oh my cuteness. Love it!
    hc

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! I love it to, they are so cuddly! Best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute adorable pictures. Those are two of the three cutest Island princesses ever. They look like they are waiting to be kissed. Love them. Nama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. Sisters are great.

    ReplyDelete



Blog Archive