Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Katelyn is growing up!

In the last few months Katelyn has had a lot of exciting firsts. She is getting bigger right before our eyes. She went on her first bike ride (with a lot of help from daddy), frosted her first cookies, painted her first craft, got a big girl bed, and has her very own decision to make by way of bedtime stories (we have to read two, now). Her personality is shining through and she makes us laugh every single day. She walks with "air lats" when she is on a mission and when she runs down a hill her cheeks bounce up and down. She loves to play "friend" with KyKy and her favorite friend name is Kara. (Friend is a game where everyone gets a new name and a new scenario. Often KyKy, with a new name, is on an airplane. While I am trying to get some kind of work done, I have to repeatedly call her. She usually doesn't answer because she is on the plane, so when she calls back I have to be available. Other scenarios include: someone just had a baby and I have to babysit, my "friend" wants to come over and play, so I have to ask my mom, or I am the baby sister and I have to listen to my bosses, who are friends with each other). I am thrilled that Katelyn has joined in the friend game. I get the dishes done so much faster when I am not the only friend playing the game. Of course, we can't imagine life without Katelyn.















1 comment:

  1. oh my heck! I love that little girl so much it's ridiculous! I want to see you guys asap! love you!

    ReplyDelete



Blog Archive