As if you don't live in the most exciting place in the United States already... let's make everyone a little more jealous by showing your "vacation" pictures at another very fabulous place.Who can vacation from an amazing place to another amazing place? You stink. As I sit here, in Pocatello Idaho (doesn't get any more lame than that) you sit on the beaches of Hawaii 83.27345% of the time... where did I go wrong? I love the pictures. Maybe someday I'll go to Hawaii and see all the fun things you've seen. Love you lots.
Happy anniversary! 10 years together- what a thing to celebrate. And apperantly you do it in style. It looks like you two had a wonderful time on your vacation.
As if you don't live in the most exciting place in the United States already... let's make everyone a little more jealous by showing your "vacation" pictures at another very fabulous place.Who can vacation from an amazing place to another amazing place? You stink. As I sit here, in Pocatello Idaho (doesn't get any more lame than that) you sit on the beaches of Hawaii 83.27345% of the time... where did I go wrong? I love the pictures. Maybe someday I'll go to Hawaii and see all the fun things you've seen. Love you lots.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! 10 years together- what a thing to celebrate. And apperantly you do it in style. It looks like you two had a wonderful time on your vacation.
ReplyDelete