Friday, August 7, 2009

A sample of the beautiful country we went through.
Kyleigh and Nama on the trek.
Everyone loved eating clover.
Kyleigh and Katelyn hugging, almost done.
The ride home.




10 comments:

  1. Loved this post, loved our trip!! What a fabulous adventure it was. Thanks for remembering it in such a fun way so that we can all enjoy it for years to come. Love you! So what should we do for our NEXT adventure????? Hmmm....

    Love ya,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was the greatest backpacking trip ever! If there is anything more fun than being out there in nature's beauty, it is being there with people you love. It was awesome. Thanks forever.
    Love you guys tons, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Thanks for sharing...sounds and looks awesome!!!! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading about this! I say put off your next adventure until you get back here.... we miss you!!! Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is awesome!! I have to admit that I am a little jealous of your adventurous life. Loved the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...my niece is such a stud muffin!! Actually, they are both stud muffin-ettes! Sounds like it was a blast...I'm glad you're on your way home! Can't wait to see you. Lots of love.

    Rissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Looks like you had a fun time! I am so glad. Good job of packing the mule! That is an art! Thanks for the brownies and gift certificate! We are going to use it Thursday before Wayne is gone on a 2 week hunt. Thanks a bunch! I am hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I missed you guys, I saw you in sacrament meeting, and then was stuck in nursery so I didn't get to chat. It was good to see you although from a far, next time you need to let us know when you are coming so we can catch up. You guys are seriously amazing. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! Kyky is awesome. We would love to plan a hike on island, any ideas?

    ReplyDelete



Blog Archive