Tuesday, May 4, 2010

At first I wanted to post this picture because Ridge looks so much like Kyleigh. When I looked at it again I almost thought he looked like a doll. His smile is so dollish and his skin is so clear. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. I thought he was a doll at first too!

    He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY looks like a doll! I mean, he is a complete doll, no question about it, but this picture makes him look like a very cute doll!

    I have a question for you my homeschooling queen! Trey will be entering kindergarten this fall and I want to keep his skills up for the summer. Do you have any suggestions on workbooks, websites, activity sheets, etc? I am all ears for your advice and suggestions!

    Soak up some rays for me! It is the middle of May here in Idaho, raining and 50 degrees. YUCK! tell the family hello!

    ReplyDelete



Blog Archive