Friday, November 19, 2010
Laie Temple Open House
After almost 2 years the temple on Oahu is reopening. We took the kids over to go through the open house. We flew in on a Friday morning, got our rental car and went straight to Laie. The temple was beautiful. We had only been through once so I didn't remember much of what it looked like before. Holly said she thought it looked like an entirely new temple. Obviously she pays more attention to the details than me. The kids were pretty reverent in the temple. Katelyn was scared to death of the booties (?) and refused to wear them so I had to carry her the whole way (Rusty had Ridge). She started sobbing as soon as we walked in. We gave her the pamplet with pictures and she decided she would like to look for the places in the temple that matched the pictures. She did fine after that. Here are a few pics from the temple grounds.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What darling pictures! What a fun weekend!!! OH how nice that a/c was...I'm still dreaming about it. :) Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHolly
Love it! That's the 1st real good picture of Mike & Holly's new baby that I've seen! Such a beauty! Love you all.
ReplyDelete