Friday, February 11, 2011
Pet Shop Monster
One day Katelyn and I were playing with the littlest pet shops. We were having an LPS America competition. We were down to the final 5 when Ridge woke up and came in. He played around for awhile as Lady Ladybug won the competition. She won a new house. Ridge started playing with the pet shops and Katelyn started getting frustrated. I reminded her that we have to make his game part of our game. Just then I had to leave to help Kyleigh. When I came back Katelyn was pretend crying. She had all the pet shops huddled up around Lady Ladybug. I asked her what was going on and she said all the pet shops were sad because they knew the monster (Ridge) was going to ruin Lady Ladybug's new house. Ridge had wandered away so we decided maybe if all the pet shops lined up around the house maybe Ridge the Monster would be distracted enough to leave Lady Ladybug's house unscathed. We lined all the pet shops up. When Ridge came in he was so excited to see the destruction potential. Our plan worked.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment