Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Muffin Madness Morning

Another fun idea from...you guessed it, family fun magazine. I took the idea and gave it a more exciting name. When I read this idea I liked it so much I grabbed my calender and scheduled it in. If it's not on the calender it never happens. So, on muffin madness morning I filled all of our little bowls with random possibilities for muffin guts. The options included cheese, ham, mixed berries, strawberries, chocolate chips, bananas, green onion, chopped nuts, mandarin oranges, raisins, and craisins. The girls put combinations in the mini muffin cups. Then they mixed the a scoop of batter into each muffin cup with a toothpick. We baked them up and had ourselves a muffin feast. The girls started asking if we could "do this again tomorrow" before we were done eating. This was a definite do-over.










1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I'm calling you for the recipe! You're such a creative mom, mis ya!

    ReplyDelete



Blog Archive