I don't know if I'm ready for her to grow up, but it just keeps happening anyway. So, all I can do is say congratulations my little Kate-Kate!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Katelyn graduated preschool
I am still wondering how this happened. When did Katelyn grow up and start preschool, and how did we manage to get all the way to the END of preschool? Well it happened, and we had a fabulous graduation ceremoney. Complete, once again, with marching to pomp and circumstance, diplomas, hats, leis, and a luncheon. She filled out an end of the year "autograph hound" book. She reported that her favorite thing she learned was about bears. Her favorite class helper job was snack helper. Her favorite craft to make was scratch and sniff fruit, and her favorite snack was valentine's cookies. Karen S. made a slide show out of the pictures we had all taken during the year. It started and I felt like she was graduating high school and I had to hold back the tears. My mom and Aunt Karla just happened to time it right for this event also. How lucky were we!
I don't know if I'm ready for her to grow up, but it just keeps happening anyway. So, all I can do is say congratulations my little Kate-Kate!

I don't know if I'm ready for her to grow up, but it just keeps happening anyway. So, all I can do is say congratulations my little Kate-Kate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment