Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tank in a Diaper

Where did summer go?  Due to the lack of updates those 2 people who read this blog could guess that the summer was CRAZY busy.  The girls are in school now and I thought I might be able to attempt a catch up.  I thought I would start with the best of all.  Not long after Tank became a Cook the girls decided to solve the untrained puppy problem with the most reasonable and logical answer...a diaper, of course.  The only problem was that pesky tail.  Never fear, they carefully measured and cut a hole for a genius solution.  Tank didn't go for it and the diaper was quickly shaken right off.  Luckily he is now officially house trained.  If I could just figure out how to get him to stop eating wipes, important papers, books, shoes, towels, the legs of the chairs, the legs of the people, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive