Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Visit from the Giles

We are always excited to spend time with the Giles.  They came to see us over Labor Day weekend.  We made the most of the time we had.  We loaded up all of us.....thats 9 kids (8 girls and Ridgerman) and 6 adults for a trip to the Discovery Center.  Then we had a picnic and played in the park.  Our afternoon activity was a kayak/floating trip down the Boise River.  We ended up in Julia Davis Park and had a bbq complete with homemade rootbeer.  I've been wanting to try that for awhile.  I had no idea it was so easy.  We happened to be there the same time as the balloon festival so we stayed long enough to see them blow up a few hot air balloons.  If I remember right Sunday was kind of a lazy day.  Monday morning we went ice blocking at Simplot hill, had lunch, and way to soon the Giles headed home.  Because I have waited so long to post this it is nearly time to see the Giles again.  We plan on heading down their way for a some Christmas Giles time!  




No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive