Monday, January 7, 2013

Kyleigh's 9th Birthday

I already wrote a little about Kyleigh's birthday this year, but then I found some of my lost pictures.  It's been awhile so I don't recall why all of the kids are stripped down to diapers and in pajamas?  I do know that Kyleigh wanted a tic tac toe birthday party.  Hence, the tic tac toe cupcakes.  We drew tic tac toe boards on the plastic tablecloth and had a little tournament.  Kyleigh looks darn cute with her bow, if I do say so myself.  She is such a fun girl with so many fun interests and hobbies.  We love her and appreciate all of her big sister help.  She is SO willing to share and give what she has.  She saves like her Dad, especially when it comes to candy.  But she is a little firey and speaks her mind.  There is really no question where that came from.  We love our Kyleigh!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive