I love the fair. I get as excited as the kids when I see the flurry of activity at the fairgrounds the week before it starts. Rusty can't stand the fair. We have a deal that I won't ask him to go to any other fair-like function as long as we can go to the actual fair every August. The kids can choose to buy a souvenir, ride a ride, or get a treat. Ridge chose cotton candy and it took 6 wet wipes to clean him up. We love the petting zoo and old tractor display. This year the bean council had a kiddie pool full of beans and tractors to play with. We had a hard time getting Ridge away from that one. We also watched a monkey show that was pretty great. Yes, it is hot and tiring but that is all outweighed by the fun.
Somebody needs to cover up that UI tattoo before they bring this thing to Boise. HONESTLY!
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(80)
-
▼
January
(26)
- When I grow up...
- Katelyn's Big Day
- Katelyns Friend Party
- Halloween 2013
- Trip to Northern Idaho
- Fondue Night
- Playing in the Leaves
- Kyleigh's New Gun
- Lake Hike
- Geese in the Backyard
- The Fort
- Ridge's First Letter
- Friend Friday, Candy Pencil Addition
- How cute are these two?
- Ridge's First Day of Preschool
- First Day of School 2013
- Ice Cream in a Bag
- Kyleigh turned 10 in August. It was a party ye...
- State Fair
- Fairmont Dolphins
- The House
- One More Reason
- Entertainment-Cook Style
- Summer Fun
- The Flower Bed
- KID PARTY!
-
▼
January
(26)

No comments:
Post a Comment