Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Cinco De Mayo
Several months ago I was wandering down the ice cream aisle at Walmart and spotted a box of choco tacos. Mmmm, choco tacos. I remember splurging and buying myself a choco taco at the Serv in Arco. Why they were so good is beyond me, but they were. So as I passed them I realized I had the equipment to build my own choco taco. All I needed to do was whip out the waffle cone maker, create a taco shell, and fill it with ice cream, chocolate, and nuts. Since I try not to eat ice cream on a regular basis I marked it on the calendar for Cinco De Mayo, just so I wouldn't forget my really great idea. They turned out to be so fun. Everybody loved them and asked if we could make them again (tomorrow). Well, no, but I'm sure we will have them again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I remember buying Choco Tacos. Those were fun days. I'm glad you figured out how to recreate them. I will have to try it. What a fun mom you are. P.S. I like your hair long.
ReplyDeleteShauna