The other day Kyleigh told Ridge she couldn't believe he would be in kindergarten next year. She told him she wanted to strap books to his head so he couldn't grow anymore. I wish that really worked so I could strap books to her head.
On her birthday my Mom and Dad were in town on their way to Northern Idaho. They were here to celebrate with us. I took her out of school for a lunch of tacos at home. Then I checked her out early for a trip to the movie theatre. I arranged with the parents of two of her friends to have them checked out of school also. We went to see Maleficent in 3D.
Her birthday dinner was steak and potatoes. We also had a mint ice cream cake with an oreo crust for her birthday cake. We gave her some fun new things for her room, including a chair and a full length mirror. The day before I introduced her to the wonderful world of Downeast outfitters and she got some cute new shirts.
She had a fun birthday and just a few months later I got a fun surprise...we wear the same shoe size! Luckily, she has good taste in shoes and she is willing to share! Kyleigh is such a great big sister, daughter, and friend. She is a beautiful girl on the inside and the outside. Happy Birthday Kyleigh!

No comments:
Post a Comment