You know it is pretty much my favorite day of they year! I don't really like fast food, not even chick filet. But free is a whole other ballgame. I love free! I also love not cooking dinner! I did the same thing as last year. Random sized pieces of typing paper, taped on black clothes with painters tape. I did step it up a notch by using old headbands and attempting cow head things. Just before we left Holly called in a pickle with the girls. No worries though, we just took them along with us. This year was even better than last. There were no menu restrictions. You could pick whatever meal you wanted. Our bill was over $50.00, we paid 0. Then we decided to make it an all out night and went to the dollar theatre, on dollar day. All seven of us had dinner and a movie for the grand total of $7.00. Woo Hooo!

No comments:
Post a Comment