 |
| Look how nervous Ridge looks. |
 |
| and how happy my Dad looks. |
 |
| That is my brother! |
We finally did it. I have wanted to go the races to listen to my brother as the track announcer for three years. It just so happened that the weekend of the trailer race of destruction was the same weekend we needed to meet my Mom to pick up the kids after Kyleigh and I spent the week at Girls Camp. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I will do everything in my power not to miss this event next year! We had a plan to meet at pizza hut but we (Kyleigh, Rusty, and I) got to Twin a little early. We stopped at the visitors center and took a stroll out to look at the Perrine Bridge. Then we went to pizza hut, had dinner and headed to the races. I didn't think it was too expensive to get in and we got good seats. The whole night was fun. It was cool to listen to Nate, and every single race was entertaining to watch. But...that trailer race of destruction was something else. And the way Nate says trailer race of destruction...also worth the trip. I highly recommend it to anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment