Thursday, October 23, 2008
Golf Ball Sort
A few posts ago talked about the golf ball hike that we frequent at Kukuiolono Golf Course and Park. We continue to go on our golf ball hike and this is the second half of the hike, the golf ball sort. "The sort" is Rusty's favorite part. He likes to collect golf balls and I like to collect books. We have a mutual agreement; I am excited about the huge box of golf balls on the back porch and he is excited when I bring home ten more childrens books from the thrift store that won't fit on our bookshelf. He decides if a ball goes in the keeper box or the driving range container. Kyleigh helps daddy decide where the balls go and she and Katelyn both distribute them to their new homes. Jake chases the balls that Katelyn purposely throws on the deck, then she yells "NO AKE, NO." I count the balls as they are put in their places and then we all ooh and ahh at how many balls we found (usually around 100).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh good grief. Do the cute posts ever end??? :) So cute. I love "the sort" of anything, so this post was especially dear to my heart. :) Too fun.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Holly