(I am working on Christmas cards. Please leave your address in comments if you don't think I have it Briannie, Mandy, that includes you. I would love to send you a card!)
Monday, December 8, 2008
Saturday on Oahu
On 12-6-08 we went to Oahu for the day. We flew out at 6:15 a.m. and flew back in at 10:15 p.m. It was a quick decision to go, made just earlier in the week. The temple in Laie is closing for remodeling on Dec. 30th, and won't reopen for 18 months. We wanted to go before it closes. Mike and Holly also went. We watched Naiya while they did a session and vice versa. We went in the visitors center and the craziest McDonalds with a water fall. We also went rock climbing in the afternoon. I haven't ever been rock climbing with such a great view. The rocks overlooked the ocean.
I'm really glad we got to go to this temple. The temple grounds were beautiful. From the temple you could look down and see 4 pools of water. The last of them being next to the visitors center where this picture was taken. The drive up to the temple is lined with palm trees, which I love. The visitors center was also fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

address is 3858 N Moose Lane Darlington, ID 83255. Thanks for thinking of us. I am horrible at sending out cards. I've done it only one time since being married and it was actually more of a birth announcement really. I really want to start that tradition. Maybe next year. We'll see if my life is any less crazy. Sounds like you had a great time at the temple. It is gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete