Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend- Poipu beach

Our 4 day weekend fun didn't end of Thursday. Friday we went to Poipu beach in the morning. We went snorkeling (and saw a turtle), made sand castles, had races in the water, etc. Mike and Naiya came with us, while Holly participated in her favorite event of the year, black Friday shopping. She tried to talk me into it, but I just couldn't do it. I never take my camera to the beach because I am afraid it will get splashed with salt water. I finally decided I couldn't live in Hawaii and not have any pictures of the beach.












I hope no one hates us for being at the beach in November. If it makes you feel any better, when I stepped out of my car yesterday my glasses fogged up. That's how humid it has been.



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...those pictures are so dang cute! They actually made me think twice about doing my Black Friday ritual ever again! :) So glad you guys had so much fun. So sad that I missed it. :( Whose cute kid is that at the bottom??!!! She's FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!! Hee, hee. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to say that I am a bit jealous!! I am still having a hard time believing you live in Hawaii!! Who would of thought of all places. Crazy jealous I am!!

    ReplyDelete



Blog Archive