Note - If I were working this would be complete, but as it stands I needed 27 hours.
Plan - Online distance education.
How long have I put this off - 5 years
How long did it take to complete - 9 months
Status - COMPLETE!
Project # 2 - Get my blog posts formatted for a blog book and ordered.
Note - I have wanted to do this for some time and finally found a website that could do it.
Plan - Work on it at night after the girls went to bed.
How long have I put this off - Since I started my blog in October of 07.
How long did it take to complete - about 3 months
Status - COMPLETE!
Project # 3 - A dress.
Note - my mom made this dress for Kyleigh and left it with me to do the very, very, very few finishing touches.
Plan - I either consciously or subconsciously forgot about the dress.
How long have I put this off - about 2 years.
How long did it take to complete - less that 15 minutes (Ouch).
Status - COMPLETE
P.S. It fits Katelyn now.
Note - they match the aprons I made for Holly and Naiya for Naiya's first birthday.
Plan - Get it done when I have time.
How long have I put this off - about 6 months.
How long did it take - 5 hours (one afternoon).
Status - COMPLETE

No comments:
Post a Comment