Saturday, November 28, 2009

Katelyn turns 3!

I can't believe Katelyn is three. Even typing the title for this post I had to remind myself that she isn't two, but three... already. All she wanted for her cake this year was a smiley face cake. Easy enough, even I can handle that. We made it a smiley face party. We had smiley face pancake men for breakfast. We had smiley face pizzas for dinner. Everyone got to make their own pizza face. We even printed an ehow article on how to throw pizza dough and tried our hand at that. We also made our plates into smiley faces. After dinner we had cake and opened presents. What a loved little girl. She was so excited to open all of her presents. Kyleigh was so excited to get her a gift this year. She got her a horse coloring book, wrapped it in two layers of wrapping paper with about a whole roll of tape and helped Katelyn open it. We got her a dance cam, so she can dance in front of the TV and watch herself while she is dancing. For quite awhile now she has claimed "I dot dis for my birday," every time she plays with any toy. Now she can actually say that about all kinds of fun things.
Happy Birthday Katelyn. We love you!










No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive