Katelyn is always making us laugh. Here are a few of the latest things she has said or done...
- Sitting at the table she asked Rusty if he was going to leave the flower in the table. We had no idea what she meant so we asked her. She pointed to the leaf in the table and said "you know, the flower that we put in when Nama and GG were here to make the table bigger."
- In the middle of the night Rusty woke the girls up to have them go to the bathroom (trying to avoid wet sheets). Katelyn popped right up and started chatting with Rusty. She told him about her mosquito bite. She said, "Dad, look right here (pointing at a spot on her leg)." I used to have a mosquito bite right here, but I ran really really fast. I was so fast that the mosquito bite fell off of my leg and now it is all gone."
- She woke up the other morning and I sent her in to use the bathroom while I dressed Ridge. She called for help a few minutes later so I went in to see what she needed. She had her leg up on the toilet seat and there was urine all over the seat and floor. I thought she must have just been up too high when going to the bathroom. After all she's new at using a toilet. I asked her what happened. She replied (while using lots of hand motions to talk), "Well, I wanted to see if I could go potty like a puppy and this is how they go potty." We had a little talk about the fact that although she would like to be a puppy, she is a girl and should go to the bathroom like one.

No comments:
Post a Comment