Saturday, July 17, 2010
Father's Day 2010
Per Rusty's request our Fathers day dinner this year included steaks, salad, potatoes, jello, homemade rolls, and 2 apple pies (so he could have the leftovers for breakfast). Mike and Holly joined us for dinner. Rusty spent Friday and Saturday of Father's day weekend hiking to Kalalau so I had plenty of time to make pies, rolls,etc. I took some new pictures for Rusty's frame. I thought I was being so organized but I forgot the D-A-D letters for the pictures so they will have to wait until next year. It is fun to have three kids, one for each spot in his frame. I called Rusty's boss and had him bring the frame home from work on Friday so we could take the pictures while he was gone and have them printed and in the frame for Father's day. We had a great Father's day. Fitting, because we have a great Father!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment