Sunday, July 11, 2010
Orange Juice Stand
Kyleigh had her first taste of the life of an entrepreneur. We had a big cooperative garage sale a few weeks ago. She sold banana muffins, orange juice and golf balls (fill a bag for a buck). She even used her cash register for the occasion. She made $22.50 and was flying high. She put the money in savings. She gets that from Rusty. I would have been down at the gas station buying $22.50 worth of candy. She and Katelyn have been dying to "sell things."One night they were down at the bottom of the driveway selling rocks and filled water balloons. Katelyn was in her underwear SCREAMING at cars to stop and buy a rock. Katelyn didn't get to help with this sale because of the lack of supervision (Daddy and Mike were hiking to Kalalau and Holly and I were manning the crew), but I'm sure she'll jump in next time. Kyleigh's friend Haley helped her most of the morning and they had so much fun. I think she's ready to start her own business.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment