Friday, August 12, 2011

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day barbeque when Jenny and Don were here. I thought Russ deserved his own little celebration, though. The kids and I made a plan to surprise him. The girls made him a crown. When he got home they crowned him and sat him down for a foot spa with his favorited drink, a peach kerns on ice. While they were doing that I made one of Rusty's favorite dinners, baked chile rellenos with sopapillas. After dinner we had an ice cream tasting contest. I found the idea somewhere on the internet. My plan was to buy the small little pints of ice cream, but they were almost as expensive as the bigger size. We still have leftover ice cream. I gave everyone a spoon of ice cream and they had to write down what type of ice cream they thought it was. Kyleigh won the contest. We also gave him this years pictures for his
D-A-D picture frame. Rusty is a great Dad that deserves a special Fathers Day.


























No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive