Thursday, February 23, 2012
Katelyn Strikes Again
I have started teaching Katelyn how to skip count by 2's and 5's. Any little game helps to teach a new concept so I made up a game for the 2's. I would say, "2,4,6,8, who do you appreciate?" Katelyn would tell me who she appreciates and why and we would switch roles. It was a good way to commit to memory the first few numbers. However, the real treasure turned out to be her answers on who she appreciates and why. My very favorite was when she said Daddy. There are a million reasons why she should appreciate Rusty. Really he is an amazing Dad. Her answer was, "I just really love that when Daddy makes quesadillas he puts a tortilla on the top,too. It is so much easier to chew and hold and it just tastes better!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment