Friday, March 16, 2012

Murder Mystery Party #2

We have wanted to have another murder mystery party since the last one, but we wanted to wait for the Giles and they finally came! It was a murder luau. I got the part of the Nadia, the swimsuit model shooting in Hawaii. My first thought on that is, really??? I live in Hawaii, everyone has seen me in a swimming suit. Well, I couldn't be a swimsuit model without the right equipment, hence the large balloons under my shirt. I didn't even know how to fold my arms with those things. Under or over, that is the question. Rusty was Chief Wikiwiki, a native Hawaiian chief who had been accused of stealing artifacts from the museum. You can't see it in the picture but he is wearing a towel around his waist. Holly was Holly, the wife of an older, jealous husband. They were living on a houseboat off the shore. As it turned out, her husband had been dead for four months. Mike was a scuba diving instructor who had recently saved the eventual victim from drowning after he had been pushed off of Holly's house boat. Dawn was Leilani, a hula dancer who had "accidentally" pushed her fiance off a cliff the year prior. Jeff was the victims right hand man, a die hard surfer who was ready to branch away from his boss and start a business of his own. John was a tourist. A tourist who had just broken out of prison and was making a quick stop in Hawaii before moving on to Australia to avoid the law. Wendi was a golf pro. She happened upon the murder just after it happened while coming off the golf course.
We attempted a 4 course meal. We started with pineapple spears, then had coconut shrimp with sweet dipping sauce. Our main course was kalua pork from Da Imu Hut, along with hawaiian haystacks (Hawaiian haole food). For desert we had lava cakes. Yum, that makes me think of lava cakes and I want one right now.
We had so much fun with everyone. I can't wait to do it again.
By the way, Jeff was the murderer. I am 2/2 on guessing "who done it."



No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive