Per usual we celebrated Valentines Day with a surplus of festive food. The cookies above were for Katelyn's class party. There are a whole bunch of parents in Katelyn's class that like to plan parties so I opt to do other types of projects with them and volunteer to bring what they need for parties.
We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast to start on day off on a sugar high. I made one that was a large heart and the rest were individual hearts. You couldn't see the cuteness of the individual hearts once the pink frosting went on, but they were delicious all the same.
For lunch I packed the girls a decorate your own cookie kit, a heart shaped pb&j sandwich, arrow pepperoni and cheese snacks, apples, and yogurt with strawberries.
For dinner we had heart shaped pizzas and valentines jello. The jello was a flop. See the picture of how it was supposed to look below. Our fancy drink was raspberry sherbet with 7-up over the top.
Happy Valentines Day to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment