We keep trying to catch Ridge's cute smile on camera. This is what we have so far. He is showing evidence of Rusty's super cute somewhat crooked smile.
Oh my hair. I love this boy...and those girls... and you two big people too. :) I've been going through serious withdrawals from all of you cuties and came to "the blog" to see if I could just see their cute faces to tide me over until I see you tomorrow. :) Boy howdy was I lucky! My Ridgers is huge and so stinkin' cute that I want to come right over and shnoogle him! It is midnight though, and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that so much. :) I read all of the posts that I have missed during the past month and my mouth now hurts from smiling. I laughed so hard at the Katelyn-isms and hilarious pictures that I cried...seriously. The airplane post was hee-hee-larious! Oh I missed that cute girl! LOVED the tooth fairy post and the KyKy growing up post too, except that one made me cry...for other reasons. :) And the best friends post made me cry too, big shocker. What a journey. I love ya and have missed you all so much. Thanks for making my night and taking such good care of my boys while I was gone. :) Love, Holly
Oh, so sweet Mandie! Before I even read this blog post, I thought to myself, "Oh Mr. Ridge, you look like your Daddy!" I am glad you think the same! Congratulations on a sweet baby boy!
Oh my hair. I love this boy...and those girls... and you two big people too. :) I've been going through serious withdrawals from all of you cuties and came to "the blog" to see if I could just see their cute faces to tide me over until I see you tomorrow. :) Boy howdy was I lucky! My Ridgers is huge and so stinkin' cute that I want to come right over and shnoogle him! It is midnight though, and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that so much. :) I read all of the posts that I have missed during the past month and my mouth now hurts from smiling. I laughed so hard at the Katelyn-isms and hilarious pictures that I cried...seriously. The airplane post was hee-hee-larious! Oh I missed that cute girl! LOVED the tooth fairy post and the KyKy growing up post too, except that one made me cry...for other reasons. :) And the best friends post made me cry too, big shocker. What a journey. I love ya and have missed you all so much. Thanks for making my night and taking such good care of my boys while I was gone. :) Love, Holly
ReplyDeleteOh, so sweet Mandie! Before I even read this blog post, I thought to myself, "Oh Mr. Ridge, you look like your Daddy!" I am glad you think the same! Congratulations on a sweet baby boy!
ReplyDelete