Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New niece (that is already getting old)

BRYNLY BETH OLSEN.................................
My sweetest little honey of a niece arrived March 17th, 2010. Her parents Rissie and Tyler, and brothers Tucker and Payton couldn't love her more. She weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. My sister already has a bigger hair accessory collection than I do and my girls are 6 and 3. Rissie has been sending me pictures of this cutie since she was born, but all of them to my phone. Me, being the phone illiterate individual that I am, was not able to get the pictures off my phone. Finally Rissie sent a picture to my computer so I can now post her arrival with a picture. Just last week Rissie texted me a story. In her words, "Brynly got shots today. Tucker punched the nurse in the leg and yelled, you no hurt my sister! I laughed. Nurse didn't."

I can't wait to hold sweet little Brynly for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive