Saturday, August 28, 2010

Preschool begins...

Katelyn had her first day of preschool. She LOVED it. She was nervous when we got there and I had to make a quick escape. When I went to pick her up 2 hours later she was mad because I was the first one there and she didn't want to leave. I am doing a cooperative preschool again. It is the same program (with a few changes) and basically the same group of moms (4/5 are the same) that did preschool with Kyleigh. It is a fabulous group. Everyone gives 100% and the kids have the best time. I am so excited to be doing this again and I am thrilled for Katelyn who is already saying things like, "One time at preschool." She has only been twice. She goes for two hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. Three of the moms live less than 3 minutes away so it doesn't affect Kyleigh's school day much. We will have to make adjustments when it is my turn to teach but we are flexible. I just can't believe that Katelyn is old enough for preschool. I never looked far enough ahead to picture this day coming, let alone already here. She is such a neat little girl and so full of life. Her drive is unbelievable. When she decides she is ready for something she gives it everything she has plus some. The catch is that you have to wait until she is ready. She was ready for preschool. In the last week we also tried snorkeling and ballet. Those are two things she wasn't quite ready for. We will wait and when she decides it is time she will be a master in training of those things also.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive