Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Happy Fathers Day
I slacked off last year and didn't get the D-A-D photos taken so I made sure to take them this year. We went to the botanical gardens with a free pass leftover from a field trip. We had a good time and the pictures turned out cute. We had cinnamon pancakes for breakfast and steak for dinner. Me and the kids made Rusty a massage shirt for Fathers Day. I saw this idea somewhere on the internet and loved it. Perfect for Rusty. To make it even better someone had created a printable template for the design. We printed it out and traced it with fabric markers. Now Rusty can get a massage and play with the kids at the same time. Since then Ridge has asked Rusty to wear this shirt about once a week. Rusty never refuses.
Ridge's primary teacher helped the kids write letters to their dads for Fathers Day. Ridge's letter is a pretty good summary of how we feel about Rusty. We love him and wish he could play with us all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this! Rustie is a great dad and my kids love him too!
ReplyDelete